Rather than creating some long-winded complicated new blog series that makes it hard for me to maintain, I’m going to keep this series nice & simple. Sort of like Fashion Jackson’s ‘Dailies’ blog posts – but more like monthly because #hobbyblogger.
After spending a lotttt of time quarantining at home over the past couple of weeks, I admittedly made quite a few purchases but am seriously loving and using the heck out of each of them. (Always a good feeling.)
From our cozy new bedding to the minimalist complexion stick that’s allowing me to do my makeup in less than 5 minutes to the $15 sweats I’d gladly have paid more for.
So, here’s edition No.1 of my favorite recent purchases…
(1) These bras from Lively were recommended to me by my sister and within 5 seconds of putting it on, I totally understood why. Feels like a real bra meets a sports bra meets all-day comfort. So good. They have a back clasp and adjustable straps with a smooth, wide band that stays flat.
(2) This complexion stick is probably my favorite of the favorites. I got sick of coating my entire face in foundation – especially as I started to feel like it didn’t even match my skin tone? This goes on so smooth and seamlessly blends into my skin. It nails the no-makeup-makeup look. Oh, and it’s made with clean ingredients so you can feel good about it!
(3) I had this little hoodie dress in my Amazon cart for a while and finally pulled the trigger. Other than wishing I got a small and not a medium, I kind of wish I had it in like 5 colors. Paired with simple sneakers, it’s the perfect WFH, Target run, grocery store outfit.
(4) I felt like my few pairs of sweats were always in the laundry so I figured it was time for another pair. (Or that I need to do the laundry more often…🤔) But I didn’t feel like spending a bunch of money on a simple pair. I saw these at Target and they fit the bill perfectly. Ironically, I like them better than my more expensive pairs.
(5) We recently upgraded to the iPhone 12 so I had to get a new case…and then also a new Popsocket. My case is a simple brown leather so I wanted to give it a little bit more of a feminine touch. This one is so cute and you can swap out the design, too.
(6) I’ve been talking about getting new bedding on Instagram for forever. I finally pulled the trigger with Casaluna sheets, this comforter + sham set, and the linen quilt. We love and have been sleeping soundly with it all.
(7) April has been the month of building discipline – from following an eating plan to daily journaling. I kind of hate my handwriting and get overwhelmed with long-form journaling on paper so I love how simple and effective this one is.
(8) I was influenced by my sister again to buy this Yeti. I honestly don’t know what it is about it, but I’ve drank SO much more water since buying it. The whole opening is big enough for a metal/glass straw so I just leave it on my desk and sip it throughout the day. Since the bottom portion is skinnier, it also fits in my drink holder in the car.
For easy shopping, you can also find all of these linked in this Liketoknow.it post.
Happy Spring 💛