Connor and I joke constantly about how big of homebodies we are.
As much as I love going out for a wine & dine kind of night, there’s something I just love about being at home.
I’d honestly rather shop for home décor over clothes any day and love any opportunity to host a close group of family or friends.
There’s a real art to hosting and I’ve always admired the women in my family for doing it so beautifully.
So, in the spirit of the homebody, here are a few gift ideas for the hostess with the mostest, yourself, or the person on your list that favors a cozy weekend in!
SHOP THE IMAGES:
- Birdies Loafers – The most polished, feels-like-a-slipper pair of flats I ever did see. Perfect for shuffling around the house while hosting!
- Stone Cold Marble Wine Chiller – White & rosé drinkers can leave the bottle out to share, without fearing their wine will become room temp anytime soon.
- Turkish Hand Towels – Great for the kitchen, guest bath, master bath, you name it.
- YETI 14oz Mug with Lid – I reheat my coffee so many times in the morning, I think it’s about time I start using a mug like this.
- Eat Drink Nap – Such a beautiful coffee table book that’s also fun to flip through.
- 17oz. Etched Crystal Martini Shaker – Shake up some seasonal cocktails in style or give your bar cart a little extra flair.
- Stone & Beam Stoneware Bowl – Who couldn’t find a use for this neutral bowl? Add fruit, as a shelf accent, on a coffee table, etc.
- Compagnie de Provence Luxury Soap & Hand Cream – We got a set of these in the Black Tea scent while in France and now I’m obsessed with them. The bottles are ceramic / stone so you can reuse & refill them later. They’re too pretty to ever throw away!
- Brooklyn Candle Co. Santal Candle – I can’t get enough of this scent or the design of this candle.
- Cross Front Faux Fur Slipper – I wear my slippers like these everyday while working from home! Super comfy + cozy without your feet getting too hot.
Prefer to shop on the LiketoKnow.it app? Find it all here.
Read the Comments +