Gift buying can be difficult at times because I’m sure we all want to give our loved ones something that feels really nice and special. But it can be tough to do when a lot of those options are over $100 and our gift list seems never-ending.
I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite items all of which have a luxe feel to them that she will love.
Some are right under the $100 mark and some are far less, so you may be able to scoop up a couple of them!
AND, today is Cyber Monday so many of them are still on sale! (It’s my goal to finish up shopping today.) So make your list and dive in!
SHOP THE IMAGES
(1) J. Crew Leather + Calf Hair Card Case – I’ve been eyeing a designer one of these for a while but I just haven’t been able to justify the spend on something so small that lives inside my purse. But then I found this one – and at 50% off!
(2) Rebecca Minkoff Avery Mini Tote – RM is one of my favorite designer brands that can also be affordable, especially when you score it on major sale! I have this bag in a tan suede color and have been using it nonstop!
(3) Stil Classics 2020 Planner (in Rose Smoke) – I’ve been using these planners for years and haven’t found anything that beats their minimalist design and smart functionality.
(4) Quay Jezabell Sunglasses – The oversized shape on these is super fun (and something you can’t quite find in Ray-Bans, plus Quays are less than half the price!)
(5) Velvet Pearl Headbands – These are a chic way to get through bad hair days without feeling like you need to wear a full hat!
(6) Dolce Vita Asha Bootie – The price on these is so good for a nice quality bootie and the pointy toe is elongating and flattering!
(7) Arbonne Brightening Night Cream – My favorite night cream from the best anti-aging & brightening line. I’ve seen such improvements in my skin from using Arbonne over the years.
(8) Two-Tone ‘X’ Ring – A David Yurman dupe that’s perfect if they’re someone who loves wearing gold + silver.
(9) Jewelry Box Organizer – I got sick of my jewelry feeling super disorganized, so I got this a bit ago and have loved it. I love how it has a place for hanging necklaces.
(10) 7-Piece Kitchen Gadget Set – The prettiest kitchen must-haves set for such a great price!