In the spirit of self-care September, I wanted to share my go-to morning smoothie recipe.
I literally make this thing M-F (gotta have a big brunch on the weekends!) and surprisingly never get sick of it.
I will say 50% of it is made with Arbonne ingredients, and yes – of course, you could use whatever brand of powders you like or have on hand, but I will say, there’s a reason I recommend Arbonne’s!
I’ll boldly say they’re the cleanest, best tasting nutritional products on the market.
I digress…let’s break out the blender!
The key is to start with frozen fruit. At least for the berries, and if you really want to up the creamy-ness factor, definitely frozen banana chunks!
- 2 scoops Arbonne protein powder (I use vanilla!)
- 1/4 scoop Arbonne fiber powder
- 1 scoop Arbonne greens powder
- 1 stick Arbonne Digestion Plus (a probiotic supplement)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or cashew milk)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 banana (frozen is best!)
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- A few ice cubes
- BONUS: 1 tsp. maca powder
- OPTIONAL TOPPING: Purely Elizabeth Granola, Original Flavor
That’s it! I like to keep it pretty straightforward and covering all my bases – protein, fiber, fat, greens, complex carb, and probiotic!
- Grab your blender / cup (I use a Nutribullet Pro) and add your blueberries and banana. Add just a few ice cubes, especially if your banana isn’t frozen. Just a few!! We don’t want it too icy.
- Cover the fruit and ice with almond milk. (~1 cup)
- Add all of your powders – (protein, fiber, greens, probiotic).
- Add the tbsp. of nut butter.
- Blend to a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a large glass (or bowl) and top with granola, as desired.
If you want to be extra, use the spoon you dipped in the peanut butter jar to scoop up your smoothie! Soo good.
I don’t think there’s a better way to power your mornings, get in a hefty dose of nutrients and keep yourself satisfied all morning long!
P.S. – If you make it and love it, tag me on Instagram so I can see! 🙂 @kaitlynhparker
P.P.S – Need an Arbonne hook-up or just more info? I got you, just get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org